Emerging professionals are considered to be age 40 and under (or less than 5 years in their respective discipline).
The mission statement of the Emerging Professionals Initiative of the Dallas Estate Planning Council:
“To seed and enhance education and relationships of emerging talent in the Dallas estate planning community.”
We are happy to announce the first EPC Emerging Professionals event of the season. If you are an emerging professional* in the estate planning area, please join us for drinks, appetizers, and a chance to network at Blue Mesa Grill on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM.
If you are an emerging professional and would like to attend:
· Please RSVP by October 17th by clicking on the link: http://www.dallasepc.org/events/event/13705
· Walk-in’s are welcome so please feel free to invite your emerging professional friends and colleagues.
If you are an emerging professional but cannot attend:
· Stay informed of future events by registering: http://www.dallasepc.org/events/event/13705
If you ARE NOT an emerging professional:
· Contact friends, colleagues, employees, etc. who you think would benefit from getting involved.
· Encourage emerging professionals at your company to get involved with DEPC. Your seal of approval may mean more than you realize to younger professionals.
Not a member of the DEPC? That’s okay! Ask us how you can become involved.
TO JOIN DEPC, please click on the link below:
If you have any questions feel free to contact the DEPC Emerging Professionals Chairman, Scott Deke, email@example.com